Will topic tests be enough

Hey Everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying the grind. I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on this. If you can get say 5/6 at least on every topic test, and not because you have memorized the answers but because you actually know how to do the problem, will that be enough to pass the test on Saturday?

Yes

My answer is 90% yes and 10% no

yes because te topic tests are in vignette form…and if you ask anyone on this forum they’ll agree with me saying that they’re tougher than schweser mocks. Some of them are waaaaayyyyy tougher.

No, only because when doing 6 questions at a time you may not be adept at budgeting your time well on the real thing.

I’ve done all the topic tests over and over and score decent on them at this point. Then I took the 2015 mock, which is made up of mostly this year’s topic tests. I did well on the 2015 mock since it was all repeats, and then I tried 2016 mock…scored 25 points lower…

You need to see as many questions as possible since they ask the same thing so many different ways. My problem is that the first time I see a vignette, I miss a detail or two that makes all the difference. Once I see the answer, I get it and can replicate the process. It’s the first attempt that I mess up, which unfortunately is how you get through this…