The ones without any hope.

What on Earth was that? I couldn’t believe how hard the actual exam was. The AM session was defintely less difficult.

PM was a nightmare. I wish there was something related to actual analysis in some of the questions.

I think I should get back to arranging my books and practise question papers lol. I have a feeling that I might need them again.

Fingers crossed for passing this one.

My only hope is luck.

welcome to level 2!

I am hoping it is a good bye after july wink

How much time did you put in/how many mocks did you take?

i took two mocks and got a 55 on one and a 64 on the other.

granted…these were the final two mocks of schweser volume 2. most people widely agree volume two is tougher than volume 1. and they also think schweser is tougher than real thing.

to be honest, I found the afternoon to be pretty chill. on the afternoon ALONE, I am confident I passed (aka I am confident I got 40+/60 on the afternoon) whats screwing with me is that I think I may have gotten only 30-35 on the mornign section, which would be a band 9/10 (75/120)ish

What were your guys mock scores? Overall I think I failed, but I know i didnt bomb it, I had an idea of what was going on with pretty much every question. I would give myself a 1/5 shot of passing.

My assessment of my performance is right there with yours. 40 on PM shouldn’t be a probelm. However, the AM section is looking like 32-33 Max on a good day. My prediction is a Band 9 fail, which is a substantial increase from last year’s horrible score.

7 mocks ranging from 55% to 62% – CFAI score was 60%

I felt exactly the opposite. In morning session, I am confident to score 40/42 and have no feel about afternoon session. Lets see:-)

I was just interested when people come out saying “that was the hardest test they had ever taken” or “what on the earth was that?” what their preparation was like. I put in about 600 hours, went through the text multiple times, took a 3 day review course, took 8 mocks and didn’t have any of these feelings. I felt it was a very fair test and yes I could see how it could be the hardest test ever if you didn’t properly prepare.

Maybe I did overkill study but it made for a much better exam experience. The truth will come out in a few weeks I guess.

i couldnt do any mock.

I felt like I had to go back to revision in many areas.

I kept forgetting things even though I learnt them.

Retention was very difficult.

Hope I can make it through.