24 Hours left who is sure they will pass/fail? :P

On a serious note , Best of luck for both the pessimist and optimist .

The most ardent opotimists cannot be sure that they’ve passed, due to the nature of the test.

I think I failed. If passed, tomorrow will be a VODKA day.

My second time round and I am even less confident than I was last year… :frowning: just want tomorrow to come already!

I give myself a 40% chance of passing.

I honestly have no clue. I thought I failed level one but got 70% in each topic.

I’m in the worst position. I wish I thought I failed. If you think you failed then you pass… what a great outcome! I feel (more like felt) super confident (finishing the pm section in 1.5 hrs) after spending over 500 hours studying for this beast. If I get a fail email I’ll be completely devistated…If I get a pas I’ll just be happy

Every time I take a mock I’m sure I failed but you get the instant satisfaction of a result and it’s never as bad as I feared. Now, take those few seconds for a mock score calculation and multiple it by 60 days and I’m just 110% sure I failed.

Hahahahahahahaha

I have a really weird feeling. I spent about 600 hrs. preparing and felt there was nothing more I could have done to pass. I felt my preparation was on point and paid dividends on exam day. However there is a part of me that thinks I may have just gotten tricked the entire exam and chose all the wrong answers and I just have a false feeling of satisfaction about my preparation for the exam.

I am definitely taking an ambien tonight…

I’m having some scotch either way, pass or fail…

I am pretty sure that I passed. I was way too much prepared for exam purpose.

given my mock scores on the two mock exams I took (which those who read this forum alllll know by now :wink: )…I am 80% sure I failed

The only reason I give myself that 20% chance is that the afternoon section was highly qualitative and had a ton of “know it or you dont” questions. I feel i knew them, and on that qualitative a section I felt my main weakness (lack of formula memorization) was swept under the rug. I found the afternoon to be SIGNIFICANTLY easier than either mock that I took.

Problem is…the AM section I thought bent me over and had its way with me.

My score: I feel I got 32/60 on the AM section. and 40/60 on the PM section. Overall thats a 72/120 which is almost certainly a band 9/10 fail.

With some guess luck? maybe i get up from 72 to 76/120…in which case I will be doing CARTWHEELS. good luck to you all!!!

Goodluck Tom I have feeling that you will pass given ur two mock score trend “if the trend continue” on the test u will get a pass

+1

I circled each question that I had to either guess or choose between 2 answers. I had about 18 in the AM, and about 22 in the PM. Worst case under that scenario is 80/120. But–knowing I had stupid mistakes and probably guessed a couple right–I’ll drop that score by 5. So 75/120. So probably a high band fail.

Just trying to be realisitic. Either way, I’ll be taking the exam again next year… 2 or 3

Funny enough, i did the same thing got and got 12 / 15…

In the same camp as Tommyjohn. Last year I was confident I passed and I did pass. This year is a nope, unless I get super lucky. Wishful thinking haha.

5% chance of passing.

Definite fail here sadly. All those who’ll have passed can thank me later for bringing down the curve. I accept internet dollars and Internet drinks.