What should be my next step ahead in the career, looking for answers

Hello guys i am from Pakistan, I have cleared CFA level 1 exam this June so i am looking for answers what to do next.

My background: I have completed my undergraduate degree in Economics, am also an Association of chartered certified accountants (ACCA UK) affiliate/finalist. I have a couple of years experience as an accountant but it is a small distributor of Tea company, my interest is to get a job in Middle east (UAE) as it is only viable option for me. I have contacted some people, they say that you should visit UAE and then apply rather than applying from Pakistan, but it’ll cost a lot and there are chances that I’ll not get a job in that timeframe. I am also interested in applying in Canada or US but i don’t think they’ll prefer a guy from here to their locals. I can get a job in investment or financial services here but i don’t think that’ll be beneficial for me in the long term. Guys share your views with respect to the above points, it’ll at least bring some clarity to my mind about what should be my targets moving ahead.