For those who passed level 2, how many off days you take before an exam date?

[original post removed]

Two for me.

Zero planned days. I usually end up throwing in the towel at around 5pm the day before, but that day is usually all I can get off from work so it has to be put to use. I’ve always been a bit envious of those who take a full week or two prior to the exam.

I took off the full week before the exam. Fortunately it doesn’t count towards my vacation days, but is study time the company gives anyone studying for any level of the exam.

Level 1, took Friday off before.

Level 2, took Wednesday through Friday off.

i had the week off.

I took the whole week off. It paid off.

2 weeks…I’m sure that pushed me from a band 8 to pass

Two weeks as wanted to play it safe. Would have taken one in hindsight.

Two weeks (One week was Vacation and Second was paid study time).

thanks for all the response guys…

i also can only get 2 days.

will try to get 1 week off for next year.

Zero, band ten. :confused:

0 days. Actually what matters is what you do during the entire preparation period not few days before the exam.

Agreed but for those of us on the cusp, a few extra days would’ve helped (if only to read the ethics portion).

I took a week off plus the Memorial day holiday.

2.5 Weeks for me.

I got lucky and just finished up a very hectic 80-90 hour a week project. So boss man gave me paid time off to study for my exam. I owe that man many drinks!

2 weeks

Two weeks off. It was worth it

2 weeks off and studied fulltime, passed btw so totally worth it.

Took one week and spent 12 hours a day at the library doing practice problems. I wouldn’t change a thing in hidsight. A study group helps keep the morale up during this time, I definitely recommend it.

The Friday before the exam, all I did was re-read the schweser slide decks to refresh my memory and rewrite formulas over and over.