Just found Mark Meldrum on Youtube. Any of you used him for L2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo6E5EKJd_U

This guy claims he’s condensed 3000 pages of CFAI textbooks into 100 hours of video footage, and is only charging 17 buck a month for his VIMEO channel. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/cfalevel2june2017

If there’s any merit behind this claim, I’d like to hear it. I’m more of a QBANK than video guy, but this dude certainly sounds passionate.

Several people here have had very good things to say about Mark’s videos.

I just checked and can confirm he really condensed CFAI books. He is a good professor. Teaching quality nowhere near comparable.

Absolutely. I am subscribed to Mark Meldrum’s CFA Level 2 video series for last couple of months. These videos are awesome to prepare for CFA Level 2 exam.

Subscribed on sydneyguy’s recommendation. Do not regret doing so; the Derivatives videos have been a saving grace.

Thanks for the info. I also subscribed Mark’s video.

Hope get throw it this time!

Mark Meldrum’s video are exceptional… take note Schweser. And all for $17 a month??? Amazing.

For me too, as well as the Portfolio Management videos

I did level1 just by watching his both LOS and review vids

Doing same for level2 now, purchased his biggest pack that includes notes, all vids, bi-weekly live study sessions and mock exams

his level of explaining stands out hugely comparing to any material out there. Simply the best!

Thought it’d be best to just add to an existing topic rather than starting a new one…last year I used Schweser and MM videos on YouTube. I did the EOC and blue box questions from the CFAI books, but other than that, I barely looked at them.

My my understanding is that I’ll need to go into a lot more depth for L2, so I’m considering going with CFAI, MM one fee to pass thing, and then maybe just getting the schweser qbank but not the books. Does this sound like a good idea? I loved schweser books for L1, but I’ve heard mixed things about L2 mainly down to the depth of understanding you need.

His videos have gotten me through L1 and L2. He breaks down difficult concepts into smaller, easier to understand bits and really helps you understand what’s going on.