Its 4/24, i just finished all the Schweser material, NOW WHAT

hi all,

band 9 guy here once again! So I just yesterday finished the material for the first time. All reading, all concept checkers, all challenge problems from Schweser.

Now what?

I do not want to take my first mock until 5/6, which is exactly 4 weeks, to the day, before gameday. Between now and 5/6 there are 12 study days available, including two weekend days. I think what I do with these next 12 days is just as important if not more important than what I do with the 4 weeks between first mock and gameday.

How do I make use of this time? Here are some of my ideas:

1. QBank–> I know people say the bank isnt as sueful for L2, but from my experience last year it really helped with formula memorization

2. Re-Read the PURELY qualitative material again. AKA the corp gov stuff

3. Tear through flashcards until my head hurts–> over and over and over. Until I have all 312 (yes, I counted) memorized

4. Topic Tests of CFAI–>these things are frigging HARD. from my experience last year theyre harder than the real exam.

What would you guys do with the 12 days? Feel free to poke holes in my strat. Again, I dont wanna mock until 5/6 (which still gives me 4 weeks)

IMHO you shouldn’t rely on schweser for L2, as you can read in the forum many people failed because they relied only on schweser.

I suggest you to skip step 1 and 2 and focus on blue box and EOC question from CFAI they are pretty useful and if you don’t understand an answer then rely on your flashcard, your step 3 should be when you have time to spare, metro, waiting line, 30mn before sleep etc.

Then topic test and mock exam from schweser and CFAI.

Just my 2cts

Do Topic Tests. Track reading/section of each unknown answer, then use Blue Boxes to revise clusters, if time.

You could do all the vignette-style EOC questions as prep for the mocks.

do topic tests and repeat them everyday.

genuinely try on each attempt to get the answer instead of memorizing the answer from past attempts.

I’m not sure about the CFAI’s Practice Problems in the curriculum ebooks. on some topics, they are too simple compared to Topic Tests when it comes to calculations/degree of difficulty. but definitely good enough to refine understanding basic concepts.

just pray and throw that hail mary and hope the defender knocks the ball into your receivers hands