Last month commando plan

I would appreciate the last month drills you guys are using or used for success in Level 2. Conisder revisiting all the topics, doing practice problems and strengthening weak areas. Thank you for your suggestions.

What I’m doing is first doing a few mocks to find out your weak topics and hopefully consistently weak concepts. Then I do EOC questions for that topic referring back to the material to see why I do the things that I have to do for the question. Few days later review that again to fully understand the topic. After reviewing all my weak topics (60% or less) I’m going to do the same process for the heavy weighted sections despite doing well on them already to help make sure I really understand it. After all the review I’m going to do topic tests to see if I’m still weak anywhere. Fix them, then tackle CFAI mock exam. Review that, see what I did wrong and refer to material to see why what I did was wrong. Then just keep drilling mocks to keep it fresh.

For level 1 I learned more from the mock exams than I did from anything else. Do the mocks and put a dot beside questions you’re not sure of and review those with the ones you got wrong. Meaning write out the answer, where you made a mistake, why their answer is correct, etc. Eventually you’ll stop making those mistakes and have a great understanding of it all.

Hope that helps.

Also since we’re in the last month if the topic isn’t worth a lot and you have a good understanding of it you can probably minimize the work you put into that topic. There’s obviously some very important concepts that show up in each reading that make up a majority of the EOC and BB examples so make sure you know those completely because there’s a good chance it’ll be on the exam compared to a topic that is just briefly touched on and isn’t in any questions. They test you on the stuff they want you to know. That’s the reason they have BB examples to show step by step how to do the important material in the reading.

Thanks mate.

Commando plan. I like it.

My 30% on the official mock today lays the harsh reality down; I will have to dig deep over the next month! Mock exams and topic tests to review material and reveal my weaknesses, then carefully reviewing the solutions to learn from my errors and lastly reading the curriculum to revisit material or cover any I didn’t reach before. There are only 28 full days left, let’s make it count!

I am really lacking in the pace I should be when we are just 28 days away. But I cant screw myself up by thinking on that. Appreciate your comment. I will need to revisit most of the areas and that’s what’s troubling me. I am doing topic tests to see where i lack and boost my confidence. As a whole I am not comfortable with my current state. Words of wisdom anyone?

Word of wisdom

Stop thinking, learn as much as you can as if you don’t have a deadline

will see what score you will get