Exam writing help

I’ve done three Schweser mocks so far and TTs from Ethics, FRA and Equity - I’m averaging about 66/120 on the mocks, and on review of the mocks I’m realising that I know the answer but I’m making a lot of silly errors during calculations/ reading the questions - which could easily bring my score upto 83/120. Any inputs on how to avoid this on the actual exam? I’m worried because I’m not able to cross 60% on the mocks.

Another major concern is the timing issue - I’m taking 3.5 hours for each AM and PM on the Schweser mocks. Same mistake of talking too long to do the Sums and trying to fit in the information in the vignette in the formulae. Inputs on improving timing?

I plan to to complete the remaining 3 mocks and the CFAI mock along with the TTs by mid next week.

read the question and the vignette

if English is your second language, work to improve on it

to improve timing i would suggest using your calculator as much as possible and not writing down complete formulas. for example if you are calculating NPV you can use the CF sheet on the calculator for the first stage of CFs and than just add the discounted terminal value, no need to write out the whole formula with the numbers substituted. obviously this makes spotting errors more difficult, so it could increase technical errors