Wiley Mock Exams

Does anyone have thoughts on the Wiley Mock exams. Mock A vs. Mock B vs. 11th Hour Mock? Thanks!

I didn’t take the 11th hour, but I did take A and B. I thought they were generally more challenging than any of the Kaplan ones I saw (took 1 in Vol 2, all of Vol 1). The biggest issue I had with Wiley’s mocks were how sloppy they were put together (spelling/grammar issues, questions that just read weird, and an entire item set devoted to inventory accounting that is no longer in the Level 2 candidate material).

Would you say one was better than the other? A or B?

Not really, they both lacked the quality I found in Kaplan’s.

Just my two cents here. Having switched from Schweser to Wiley, I find Wiley’s mocks tougher than Schweser and tougher than the actual exam (band 10 retaker). Sure, their questions are sloppy at times and their explanations aren’t always the best, but if you can pass a Wiley mock, I think you can feel somewhat comfortable about Saturday. Wiley is a lot more granular than anything I’ve ever seen.

Depending on what package you purchased, you may also have the 11th hour mock - I would suggest taking that if you have it.