How do you guys interpret the "Compare with others" function in the Schweser online portal?

This year, I have decided to do the schweser mocks online, so that I can compare my score with others. have you guys been doing this too? what is your general interpretation of the results?

My take: I am constantly taken aback by how strong the overall candidate pool is (at least the ones that use Schweser online). Now is there some sampling bias here? of course there is, i would imagine that those who paid the premium to get the online portal and all the additional tools are generally more prepared as candidates. Either way though, it was quite intimmidating to see how high the general schweser public is scoring on these:

For instance I scored a 46/60 (76%) on Morning Mock 3, Volume 2 and was pumped about it, until i saw that the average of everyone was 70.4%! so i guess what im asking is do you guys use the compare function? and if so, how do you interpret the results, given the potential sampling biases?

Don’t pay attention to that nonsense. The first 2 exams are really hard. Keep moving forward…I didn’t even put my answers into the system.

Less than 48 hours to game time, stay focused my friend.

Which first two are you referring to

" My take: I am constantly taken aback by how strong the overall candidate pool is (at least the ones that use Schweser online). Now is there some sampling bias here? of course there is, i would imagine that those who paid the premium to get the online portal and all the additional tools are generally more prepared as candidates. "

Tommy, I have the same theory as you. I also think that the majority of people don’t plug in their answers so their averages are not counted. Not everyone takes all 6 Kaplan mocks so even less people are putting in their answers for volume 2

Yea, some of them seem a little high, and then for the live mock the average is like a 51 for the 2 sections combined