A Lot of Empty Seats...

I’m not sure how it was for your testing location, but for mine I would say half the chairs were empty, and those seats were definitely for registered candidates. I guess the material was too much for them or they didn’t have enough time to study. I wonder if this factors into the curve as a 0 score or if they’re just excluded…?

They should’ve shown! We need those people to bring down the MPS.

I got lucky again and the person who was supposed to sit next to me didn’t show. Happened in Level 1 too.

They’re excluded; otherwise just showing up would pass you!

I noticed that somewhat as well in the SoFL location.

I saw how strange things happened in Moscow.

There were lots of the 1st graders and the desks were almost full. The number of the 3rd graders was half less, but almost all reserved places were filled with candidates. However, the 2nd graders were infrequent: the number of desks reserved for them was nothing short of those that were reserved for the 3rd graders, but the fill rate was visibly lower. I bet the participation percentage of the 2nd graders was less than two thirds.

Same in San Diego,the L2 section had lots of people sitting alone and other desks were empty, about 2/3 full. Procs let me move to an empty desk in the PM.

Strangely at my site (Budapest) it was almost an equal 1/3 for the three levels.

And though not related to the question I must mention how surprised I was on the distribution of candidates in terms of (supposed) age and gender.

I took Level I in Calgary, where most of the candidates seemed like 20 and not more than 10% were girls.

Here the age was significantly higher (30 mid-30) and there were so many girls.

There were only a few empty seats, but the hall was not crowded and everyone had a desk on our own. This was amazing after my Level I experience back in 2014.

Pretty full seats in Chicago, at least from what I can observe. One interesting observation: as I took level 1 in China, the gender mix is pretty even with candidates being perceivably young. This year in Chicago, male percentage seems to be higher and through pure observation (of course without statistical support :slight_smile: average age is not as young as in China.

Reporting from Luxembourg, where my guess is that approx. 25% of seats for L2 takers were empty

TAM?

I sat in TAM. Room was jam packed.

Texas A&M

Makes no difference. Those 0s wont count…

Agreed. We also had L3, but didn’t see any empty chairs.

I was there and completely agree.

If you SoFlo guys/gals ever want to meet up, let me know…

Toronto was absolutely packed. Overall we had around 7.5k for all 3 levels. Took people over an hour to leave.

In Philadelphia I didn’t see many empty chairs. If I had to guess I’d say there were about 1300-1400 people for all 3 levels combined. There was one whole empty section but that was on purpose as they hold that for overflow in case neighboring test centers (ex. NYC, North NJ) run out of space and they have to schedule people here instead.