I noticed something very suspicious

So… i was sitting in exam room, and i noticed a guy sitting next to me, constantly touching his ear. I took a few glances, and once proctors were away looked more carefully. I noticed a small ear piece in his ear. He was also drumming on the table with his right hand that looked very suspicious. Looks like he was sending Morse code. What rose my suspicion even further, is that i overheard him talking in Russian… and you know, Russian interfering with our elections and stuff, i think they are trying to hack CFA. What should i do? I don’t want to get in trouble - don’t want my body to be found on Brighton Beach of something, but enough with Russian hacking everything. amirite6?

Take of your tinfoil hat and go outside

Well, I have to put the record straight …

Recently KGB decided to make its agents earn CFA designation to better intrude into the Western elite. However, the conventional way (enroll - register - buy Shweser - prepare - sit for exam - get the pass mark) isn’t for Russian spies, so they decided to steal the original CFA questions and outsmart the ordinary people.

You have mentioned the Morse code, so this is the most obvious evidence that it was a KGB spy who was sending to the intelligence center the Level II tasks. However, I can assure you that KGB doesn’t kill those who debunk its agents, but it always bribes them for silence. As you haven’t disclosed your personality yet, if I were you, I would wait for a proposal from an unknown source. But just to be sure, you’d better delete this thread, otherwise the payment may be much less.

Bro, sorry but in my opinion the most suspicious person may be you.

You are in this forum since 2006, you have more than 5000 posts and you said you wrote the CFA level II exam this year :slight_smile: (which I don’t believe).

So, what make you stay here for so long?

In all seriousness in high school a group of us devised a morse code type system for multiple choice tests. Tap with your finger for the number question you wanted to check on. Say it was number 5, you tap with your finger 5 times, say it was 25 you tap twice pause and then tap 5 times. Then for the answer you tap with your pencil once for A twice for B and so on. Last piece would be you tap your foot twice if you were sure that your answer was correct and once if it was more of a guess. It actually worked great, the key was to make the taps seem like they were nervous fidgeting and not an orchestrated effort to check answers.

You should reach out to the Clinton ppl, they will be VERY interested in your story. Can totally see you appearing on CNN soon presenting it as the FACTS that the elections were fixed by the Russians.

If you going to report to PCP investigation team your suspicious activity they will not gonna heart you.