Question about degree requirement for CFA II

Hi there

I Have a couple of questions about the fact that you need to finish your bachelor’s before registering for CFA II 1. I’ve already passed the 146 credit hours required by my university to get my bachelors. but I’m taking extra classes to boost my GPA. would a letter from my university stating this fact suffice or do I have to end my bachelor’s before registering for the exam?

2.also the website states that it’s acceptable to substitute a combination of professional work and college education for a bachelor’s. as long as the former is at least 4 years. what percentage of this needs to be professional work? I already have 4 years of college education. would get a job and working full time for the next (3-6 months) satisfy the requirement?

many thanks

p.s: I’ve already asked this question from CFA but received a link to a web page that doesn’t answer my questions at all.

Funny those requirements at level 2 (I have not been asked to provide a diploma…).

Anyway when do you expect to get your diploma ?

I wonder how CFAI know whether you haven’t the bachelor’s degree or you have already a master’s degree.

Not now perhaps, but by the time you passed L3 (if so), you would be required to fulfill a lot of supporting documents including your degree. If they discover you are not bachelor yet when you sat for L2 or L3, I don’t what would happen.

same question. although im still waiting for cfa lvl 1 result, i want to learn lvl 2 right after. the problem is that i’m unable to get my official bachelor degree until August (may be earlier, perhaps June, if i can finish my thesis soon) but the last registration date for next year will expire in late March. i asked a prep provider in my country and they said not quite a few people like me have the same problem. They encouraged me to register for cfa level 2 because CFA is more likely to care about the year i get the degree, not the month i get it. I’m just trying to get something valuable for my CV. Can u give me some advices?