Pay extra to have raw score by end of June

I hate waiting for exam results. It would be nice if I can know my raw score already end of June, so I won’t have to be sickly worried anymore. What do you think?

I didn’t have time to calculate Derivatives part anymore in the end, so I put B everywhere for Derivatives. Anyone remember if you’ve got some Bs there lol? 

Drill all the fundamentals with Wiley's CFA experts Peter Olinto, Darren Degraaf and others.

What must I say in order to be paid? :-|

I repeat: CFA is the abbreviation of my last name!

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

mysterious guy wrote:

LooooooL. I did the same for Econ, all six questions I answered C. In derivatives, there were definitely some Bs, (with confidence I can tell you that there was at least 5 Bs out of 12). Do you remember if there was Cs in Econ?

You really know how to please VZ06 :-(.

It’s not easy to earn money now.

I repeat: CFA is the abbreviation of my last name!

hahaha your conversation’s epic! You just made my day. But I do think the Institute should introduce a mechanism: those who pay an extra, let’s say $50-100, can get the raw score already in June. :D Win-win 

VZ06 wrote:

I hate waiting for exam results. It would be nice if I can know my raw score already end of June, so I won’t have to be sickly worried anymore. What do you think?

I didn’t have time to calculate Derivatives part anymore in the end, so I put B everywhere for Derivatives. Anyone remember if you’ve got some Bs there lol? 

L2 is tough, the margin of error is very slim but i wish you good luck!

NANA

LoOooOOL , I won’t Say anything next time :D

Dude do u remember if u there was Cs in Econ 

Hi mysterious guy, Your details says you are “CFA,FRM Level II Candidate”. Is it a violation? Do you need to mention that you are CFA Level 2 candidate and FRM Level 2 Candidate?

sydneyguy wrote:

Hi mysterious guy, Your details says you are “CFA,FRM Level II Candidate”. Is it a violation? Do you need to mention that you are CFA Level 2 candidate and FRM Level 2 Candidate?

If anything AF developers to be blamed ;)

Magina, the Antimage II Never ever give up!!

I got 5/6 in Econ and the one I got wrong was a stupid mistake that was A. I can safely say there were no C’s. Looks like you got 0 there sorry.

.....woof

I got all Ds

I’d pay $100. Maybe $200 if I was drinking…

are u 1 100% sure abt ur answers?

I see. It’s always AF.cheeky

mysterious guy wrote:

are u 1 100% sure abt ur answers?

After looking at one of the responses in a different thread, I am sure there were different Econ sets for different locations. I don’t remember the other options, but if you are from my zone, there was atleast one C for sure. Because I was not sure about that answer, hence I do remember that. 

Magina, the Antimage II Never ever give up!!

Are u 4 real? 

I Sat for the exam in Lebanon. Plz tell me we are in the same zone 

Did you confirm that you got this C answer correctly after you have left the exam center? 

mysterious guy wrote:

LooooooL. I did the same for Econ, all six questions I answered C. In derivatives, there were definitely some Bs, (with confidence I can tell you that there was at least 5 Bs out of 12). Do you remember if there was Cs in Econ?

Be careful with this, you are implying the exam structure of this June. Could be seen as a violation of Stardard VII.

To all other guys… please! do not talk about exam characteristics or questions in specific.

Las almas de todos los hombres son inmortales, pero las almas de los justos son inmortales y divinas.
Sócrates

I thought about it. It may be useful, but not particularly useful as most candidates are in marginal area.

That would be great for 70+ candidates, but would increase stress for all the rest (=majority).

And release of rough scores even for few candidates would effectively release MPS. And this is a sensitive issue too.