Pay extra to have raw score by end of June

I hate waiting for exam results. It would be nice if I can know my raw score already end of June, so I won’t have to be sickly worried anymore. What do you think?

I didn’t have time to calculate Derivatives part anymore in the end, so I put B everywhere for Derivatives. Anyone remember if you’ve got some Bs there lol?

What must I say in order to be paid? :expressionless:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You really know how to please VZ06 :-(.

It’s not easy to earn money now.

hahaha your conversation’s epic! You just made my day. But I do think the Institute should introduce a mechanism: those who pay an extra, let’s say $50-100, can get the raw score already in June. :smiley: Win-win

L2 is tough, the margin of error is very slim but i wish you good luck!

NANA

LoOooOOL , I won’t Say anything next time :smiley:

Dude do u remember if u there was Cs in Econ

Hi mysterious guy, Your details says you are “CFA,FRM Level II Candidate”. Is it a violation? Do you need to mention that you are CFA Level 2 candidate and FRM Level 2 Candidate?

If anything AF developers to be blamed :wink:

I got 5/6 in Econ and the one I got wrong was a stupid mistake that was A. I can safely say there were no C’s. Looks like you got 0 there sorry.

I got all Ds

I’d pay $100. Maybe $200 if I was drinking…

are u 1 100% sure abt ur answers?

I see. It’s always AF. :stuck_out_tongue:

After looking at one of the responses in a different thread, I am sure there were different Econ sets for different locations. I don’t remember the other options, but if you are from my zone, there was atleast one C for sure. Because I was not sure about that answer, hence I do remember that.

Are u 4 real? I Sat for the exam in Lebanon. Plz tell me we are in the same zone

Did you confirm that you got this C answer correctly after you have left the exam center?

Be careful with this, you are implying the exam structure of this June. Could be seen as a violation of Stardard VII.

To all other guys… please! do not talk about exam characteristics or questions in specific.

I thought about it. It may be useful, but not particularly useful as most candidates are in marginal area.

That would be great for 70+ candidates, but would increase stress for all the rest (=majority).

And release of rough scores even for few candidates would effectively release MPS. And this is a sensitive issue too.