Tuesday, July 25 -- Where will you be?

I’ll be on an airplane when results come out. I won’t be able to check my email until late afternoon. Sucks…

Wifi on flights is pretty common? Unless you’re crossing the atlantic or pacific.

I’ll be at work.

I’ll be on a transatlantic flight.

I’ll be at work as well.

Yea no luck then. Oh man, the suspense.

At work, then hopefully celebrating at the bar by lunch with the corporate CC.

At work. Nice extensive lunch witch loads of liquid will do :slight_smile:

Got L1 resultas 8.30 am Mex time in 2015. So 9 am is eastcoast?

I’ll be in Ibiza losing my mind. untz untz untz

I’m game for the untz.

When I got the LI results I was in Canada GMT so it was around 8 am. I went late to work to avoid looking at the email there.

Now I’m CET so it will reach me around 6 pm, which is better, though it will be anxiety the whole day.

I’ll be at work - and if it’s pass I will go straight downstairs order a few shots, get a slight buzz, then walk up to our research floor (where there’s analysts who can’t pass level one even after 3 attempts) and ask for a job. If it’s a no, I will quit my job.

I’m 25, and work UNDER people who are in their 30’s - one of them asked me the difference between a reverse split and forward stock split the other day. I’m so done working for dumber people than I.

Get a flight out bro

I dont know what a reverse split is. And I dont think that I am dumb (or I hope not to be :o )

e.g., instead of splitting 5 shares into, say, 10 (regular stock split: more shares outstanding post split) you’re splitting 5 shares into 3 (reverse split: less shares outstanding post split).

For research team, knowing definitions is not among the principal competencies needed. Today, there are a plethora of notions and each day, more and more new notions are added. Why researchers must bother to remember all of these things when they have already google (or you. Sorry, but it’s what people may think )?

PS: when I read the question, I wondered what is the difference between “forward stock split” and “stock split” :-).

An what will you do if you fail? ;-)))))))

You might be at risk to land a new job where you will be accountable to much dumber people than those who call the shots at your present job. ;-)))) Having a smart boss is a great prize nowadays.