3 weeks to go...

[original post removed]

Waiting can be daunting, but keep youself busy; only start thinking about the results around the 23rd

Some days i feel i have done enough to pass and get very happy… Other days i feel what if i actually missed some tricks and got those questions wrong where i was so confident???

Try not to think about it too much Franklin. Just got to pray and hope for the best!

Its coming soon

Lot of candidates feel the same way. I think it is because of Exam pressure. I feel very very sorry for some of the Silly mistakes I have done in the exam. And then Level 2 exam only happen once a year which some of the failing candidates might not like. I think they should have Level 2 and Level 3 exams also in DECEMBER every year.

…“I think they should have Level 2 and Level 3 exams also in DECEMBER every year”. …

Agreed, please let the CFA institute know and have your voice, our voice heard. --I have put forth this suggestion in my response to the CFA survey.

Moreover, I will agree to pay an additional exam fee (up to 15% more), if the CFA institute needs to cover additional costs to offer Level 2 (and Level 3) twice a year.

Thanks,

–Danny

Paul Smith, the CFA President was in Nigeria and he made the comments about having Level 2 and 3 twice a year as a No-No. He said it will never happen. So, brace up and keep the certification worth it.

If you fail at L2 and L3 you will fully knowed down.Emotionally for sure if CFA exam is important for you.Probably some rest is good if you have.

No free lunch - once a year, as we all did

Fully prepared for bad news, but man I know I have a chance!

Same here. Trying to mentally prepare for a failure… It goes something like this;

• If I fail I’ll know my weak areas and will nail it next June.

• if I fail I’ll have a longer break from studying instead of reading level 3 content immediately… Silver lining!

• Failure is an indication that I don’t have a strong enough grasp of the curriculum. The CFA designation isn’t just 3 letters… it’s a testament to our dedication, intelligence and perseverance.

Still hoping for a pass, of course, but I’ll accept a failure and celebrate by going out for a nice meal regardless of the result.

Pass or Fail I’m gonna start studying for the GMAT in August. Trying to take a crack at that before the next round of CFA work. I feel that I’ve had enough time off

The good thing if I fail, is that I wont have to worry again about how to organize at work during the month of May to prepare Level 3 :smiley: