Who thinks CFA Level 2 Exam should happen twice a year -in June and December ?

Who thinks CFA Level 2 Exam should happen twice a year -in June and December ?

I added my comment to sydneyguy, on a different thread…“I think they should have Level 2 and Level 3 exams also in DECEMBER every year”. …

Agreed, please let the CFA institute know and have your voice, our voice heard. --I have put forth this suggestion in my response to the CFA survey.

Perhaps all interested candidates should write to the CFA institute.

Moreover, I will agree to pay an additional exam fee (up to 15% more), if the CFA institute needs to cover additional costs to offer Level 2 (and Level 3) twice a year.

Thanks,

–Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your reply. Sure, it will be good for those candidates who unfortunately fail by a very small margin and they can revise quickly and reappear rather than wait for almost one year to reappear. I will submit my thoughts ti CFA Institute. Infact, All who agree should do that.

Ja OP, agree, I wrote in my survey to go to computer-based, module-testing, with a 4-week window 2x/year, much like the CPA exam has been given for the last 17 years.

Definitely agree. L2 and L3 should both be twice a year.

If computer based isn’t possible then they could at least put a scanner in each country/region to give you a result immediately or by the end of the month at most.

Computer based does not require scanners. CIMA (UK) is doing it and one gets the results immediately (pass/fail) as you submit and the actual mark after 48 hours.

I do not know how this would work for the essay questions at level 3 though

This issue has been discussed many times before – I encourage you to search for previous AF threads on the topic.

If you’re fortunate enough to cross the finish line, you’ll appreciate the fact that the LII and LIII exams are only offered once per year.

#goodluck

I mean that’s like ordinary study. You cannot pass 2 years on university in one calendar year.