1030 and still no result. am i PCPd? Ii didnt do anything

1030 and nothing,

freaking out

Dude, seriously, stop with your PCP obsession its so annoying. For someone as paranoid as you I would have to assume you did something during the exam (intentionally or not) that has you concerned. Get over it.

clearly pcp

definitely pcp. i’m sorry :frowning:

Yea, chillax, dude.

The “I didn’t do anything…” follow-up sounds typical of those caught up in a PCP scandal.

On a serious note, you will get your results - everyone is still waiting. You have nothing to worry about.

If you can’t login to CFAI, it’s def a PCP.

Sorry guys. I was really freaking out about the bathroom thing I posted in a different thread won’t rehash here. Some janitor guy with keys and a mop literally started talking to me very audibly.

I Passed. Good luck to all

Yeah… guess it’s much easier with the janitor’s help…

Congratulations!

^^ hahahaha

Congratulation! In fact, you are one of the few people in this forum I can remember and recognize by nick name :grin:.

Honestly, I wished you passed, and you really passed.

Haha same here! Tommyjohn is a legend already! Happy to move on to the level III forum with you guys:)

Haha Tommy. Congrats on getting it this year.

Tommy I look forward to some typically panicky posts in the level 3 forum :slight_smile: Congrats.

hi guys thanks for the kind words.

quick Q does Andrew Holmes do the weekly sessions for level 3 as well? or is it some other guy? this has a serious impact on my decision to splurge the extra $$$

most nervous dude on the planet. lol congrats TJ

lol I expected a more celebratory tone than “I passed” given the tone of your other posts/comments

Congrats buddy

Tommyjohn, what test center does the whispering Janny hang around on test day?

Might change location next year if I have to re-sit level L3. Or does he only specialize on the L2 curriculum? :wink:

Well done on the pass. Can only imagine your relief once you finally received your results. Good luck with L3.