Band 9, the unlucky band

Where did I miss the chance

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 * - - - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 * - - - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 54 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 * - - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Quantitative Methods 36 * - -

We have divided the group of candidates who did not pass into 10 approximately equal score bands. Your score band below shows how your overall score on the exam compares with the overall scores of candidates who did not pass this exam.For example, a score band of 1 indicates performance in the bottom 10%, a score band of 10 indicates performance in the top 10%. Your score band: 9

Hi,

Your link directs to the Cfa institute web.

If you want to provide your results copy and paste.

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 * - - - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 * - - - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 54 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 * - - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - * - - Portfolio Management 18 - - * - Quantitative Methods 36 * - -

We have divided the group of candidates who did not pass into 10 approximately equal score bands. Your score band below shows how your overall score on the exam compares with the overall scores of candidates who did not pass this exam.For example, a score band of 1 indicates performance in the bottom 10%, a score band of 10 indicates performance in the top 10%. Your score band: 9

Your ethics section seems incredibly low. I will work on that if I were you.

Hi Ramankalra30,

Am right that you have 4 “subjects” below 50, i think thats were you down fall emanated from. Try and work on the AI and quants and bring them up to >70 they are easy points to score

Best of luck

Yes, I also feel the same…

I know Ethics messed-up things… Moreover, I have observed, I need to practice alot along-with seeing I improve my score in sections which led to my downfall this time

If you can take at least 2 subjects from under 50 to the next level 51-70, then it would be a pass. You can also very easily take Fixed Income from 51-70 to the next level 70+. Good Luck. I can see you passing in June 2018.