Practice questions

Apart from BB, EOC, ToPic tests, schweser q-bank, schweser mock tests, any other good sources to practice questions?

I think it should be sufficient… Focus on re-doing BB, EOC and Topical Tests for areas you are having difficulty.

There are however questions of IFT, Finquiz etc but i guess that would be too much.

I would stay away from q bank. I don’t think it properly tracks exam difficulty. Could provide a false sense of confidence.

To be honest, I never touched topic tests or redid BBs after reading through sections due to time constraints.

I did a bunch of mocks and EOCs. If you do enough and review them thoroughly, you will be fine.

They are enough… What is needed is a lot of practice and repetition. The earlier the better. It’s a lot to cover.

Thanks. Now there are mixed opinions on (schweser, I guess) q bank though.

I just had one doubt regarding mocks, whether you give mocks for all 10 subjects together or when you finish each subject you do individual test for that subject from schweser. Is it ok to do test from 2017 schweser material ?

I found that most prep provider’s question banks for level 2 were just poor quality. One way around it is to just buy one of the Kaplan practice exam volumes and use the item sets within each exam as one source of practice questions from time to time. My two cents.

You can practice from investopedia.com , its free and lot of questions are available and its free