How/what did you create notecards for on ethics?

I only wrote down the code of ethics and 7 professional conduct statements, but not sure what else to put.

Should we also jot down the recommended compliance procedures?

Thank you!

This doesn’t exactly answer your question, but I never took a single note or made a single flash card for Ethics at any of the exam levels, and I scored 70+ in Ethics on every exam.

What I did do at each level:

1. Read the curriculum readings twice, once at the beginning of my studies and once at the end. I also took special care to read and understand the reasoning behind the example case situations that are provided in the readings. These are key.

2. Did all EOC questions and a lot of practice questions via Qbanks, topic tests and mock exams.

For me, Ethics was more art than science. It was about understanding how the exam writers asked questions, and what they were looking for in an answer, then apply what I learned in the readings to guide me to the correct answer. There’s a lot of “feel” to it, and it definitely helps if English is your primary language as there can be subtleties in the item sets at Levels 2 and 3.

All that said, I did stumble across these notes for Level II and found them helpful for a consolidated review: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XLGknewGoop89y2grO4LRM0cKRue36WdgJgnnU6LIh8/pub#

Good luck!

Thanks Jaywill