Study Time Tracking App

Does anyone have an app they recommend on their phone for tracking hours and maybe keeping notes of what was covered? Thanks.

I don’t know of any apps, but I kept track of study hours for level 1 using excel and I’m doing the same for level 2. I think it’s helping to stay on track and to make sure you’re going at the right pace. I’d create a table for each month, breakdown explained below.

The columns for each month went as follows: Date, Hours, Study Session (ex: “Quant”), & Reading #. I kept track of pretty much every 15-minute interval (15 minutes = 0.25, so an hour would be 1.00.) In addition, I’d keep both a cumulative “study hours” cell in the top left of the spreadsheet and a cumulative average/day below it. The goal was to get roughly 350 total hours and a cumulative avg/day of 2 hours (although I fell slightly short on the latter.)

Below the monthly study/hours table, I added a “Goals” session that I filled out at the beginning of each month and a “Notes” section that I filled in throughout the month. The goals would cover things like: total hours/average hours for the month, “NO PHONE while studying,” finish a particular reading, or reminder to focus on practice questions rather than rereading. In the notes section I’d jot down how I was progressing on goals, how I was handling the stress between work/study, ways to de-stress (switch from tea to coffee,) and what I could improve on for the next month.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. Hope the above helps!

Goes to show everyone has different methods. I never tracked how much time I spent studying for any of the exams. Also didn’t take a single note. Just read the schwser materials and did practice questions.

Check this one out , its available for both google play and appstore

http://www.atimelogger.com/