level 2 preparations

planning to take the level 2 exams in june. this is my second attempt. studied only from curriculum and did 4 mocks for the first attempt. didn’t turn out well (band 4) , this time planning to study from Schewser , do all the eoc in curriculum and 6 mocks. will this be enough ? please tell me if there’s anything else i need to look into so that i can get through in this attempt. Thanks in advance.

Not able to answer your questions but I’m sitting for level 2 this June and was wondering if you had any advice as far as what topics seemed to be the hardest/where I should focus my efforts. Thank you!

Passed level 2 by solely reading schweser material. Did a bunch q-bank and the mock exams provided. The one thing I would change in my studying was I left the practice questions on the CFAI website til the end and didn’t get through them all. I would make sure you do all the practice problems CFAI provides.

Good luck

focus more on FRA and equity, though the latter seemed easier to me for my first attempt. For ethics , if possible read the entire curriculum ( just for ethics).I did this for this time and it gave me a far better hold of ethics. It is definitely time consuming but worth it.