Study Schedule Question

Hey all - I failed band 7 last year because I started too late and rushed through the material.

I need some advice on my study schedule. Right now, I’m trying to dedicate 4 hours a day (2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night) and 4-5 hours each weekend day (around 30 hours / week). I have Schweser and Wiley notes and I have the full Wiley platform (I don’t have the Q bank, Schweser videos, etc). I find the Schweser material much easier to digest and enjoy reading it. Wiley either explains way too much or way too little in my opinion.

I also like the Schweser study schedule they provide online but find that they do not give enough time to complete the practice questions. For instance, I do CFA EOC questions instead of the Wiley or Q bank. However, Schweser’s study calendar is saying I need to do EOC questions the same day I do a reading. I can’t do this even with 4 hours a day and I’m getting pretty frustrated. I’d stick to a schedule if I knew I had enough time to do all the questions and material but right now it still seems very rushed again. I just started studying again and feel like I’m back to where I was last year with not enough time.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice about managing time and creating schedules?

Sounds like you got a good schedule already with your studying during the week before and after work and during the weekends. I’m sure if you just take more time going through the material you won’t have much trouble passing this time around.

30 hours a week at this stage means you’ll end up doing close to 500-600 hours. You’ve already studied for this exam before. Don’t burn yourself out…