Practice Tests and Mocks L2

Today I logged in for the first time into L2 CFA platform for practice tests and mocks and first thing I noticed was that there were only about 384 practice problems (vs. close to 1.000 practice problems for L1). Is this what we can expect all up until the exam day, i.e. will CFAI not add any additional problems into the question pool until the exam day?

I have not taken any mocks last time (I plan on actually doing them for L2) but it appears there are less mocks compared to L1, so the same question remains for mocks, too.

Why does CFAI do such a thing? If it helps candidates to prepare better and get used to official format, why does it take practice problems from us?

No more questions will be added. I did questions for 6 subjects out of the 10 and found it really helpful, It might seem a bit difficult compared to eoc questions. I did each topic test once i covered all available material in that particular topic.

Are topic test and CFA mock close to actual exam difficulty level or video versa?