Freaking out..

I work full time in a commercial bank. Started studying in Jan but couldn’t focus long. So far, I only got through the equity section so let’s say 7-8 readings. Not worry about ethics until Jun.

Due to lack of time i’m only going to stick to Wiley notes, videos and EOC and BB. I score almost 75-85% in Eoc.

What else should I do? Freaking out that time is running out…

The best advice I can give you is study 2 hours Monday-Friday and say 6 hours on Saturday and 6 hours on Sunday. That gives you an average 3.14 hours per day multiplied by 103 days remaining gives you about 320 hours. That should give you good chance. You have work cut out right now buddy. Somehow, people still manage to pass in your situation. But I would not give myself good chances of passing with anything less than those 320 hours in your situation. Next few months are going to suck for you if you are up for a challenge.

Good luck.

We are all in the same situation. But make sure you sit and take the exam for both sections.

I’m planning to only focus on BB, EOC and cfa online tests… I hope that’s okay. My approach is so far working out as i’m Investing more time in learning concepts and going through questions and answers over and over mostly the ones I got incorrect. I don’t have time to do mocks and also the question banks which sucks a big time. But i’m not disappointed by my approach yet as I believe EOC and cfa tests cover most of the material.

You will be fine.