Running out of time?

Anyone else feel like they are running out of time? :neutral_face:

Currenty Still need to do:

Equity (just LOS 32,33,34) Derivatives CF Econ PM Alt Ethics

Yes you’re a bit running low on time. Are your a student , or a full time worker or unemployed.

I read the whole curriculum from Dec 10th to Jan 15th… So its really all relative, depending on how much time left you have to study. If you have 10 hours a week, you’re probably out of time. if you have 40 hours free a week, you’re still good.

You read the entire curriculum in 36 days? Did you take notes?

I have 15 hours / week. Think I might need to skip an entire topic.

Well Ethics is pretty much the same so i think you should be ok there with some light reviewing. I would hit the bigger topics first and the smaller stuff i wouldn’t sweat it too much.

I read schweser notes in 36 days and skipped ethics. I did all the practice problems in the schweser set, and copied some of the important formulas / definitions into a notepad. I did about 4-6 hours of reading a day though.

Yeah, think I’m going to skip alt investments lol

thats nuts, you read fast af. Takes me forever to read it the first time around, cause I take notes. edit** alotta notes

found L2 AI easier…

It’s your life and money/time invested, so you do w/e you want, but skipping a topic entirely sounds like a terrible idea. If you’re committed to passing, sleep a few hours less every night till June but at least cover all the material.

If you rely on Schweser, it’s still doable. If not, you should consider to do so.

Have you seen that the actual date of the exam has been changed this year?