BJ Tolia

Any else find him to be a poor teacher for the Kaplan online class? Can barely understand him and he just flies through the material with no explanation. Feels like I’m wasting time and money watching it.

You should’ve gone for Mark

Arif Irfanullah all the way

I completely agree! I think Mark Meldrum’s videos are the best. Mark also reply your question very quickly which is a huge help,

i agree! last year during level ii i requested to change teachers mid way through the course- you won’t be able to see the videos live but the other teacher was much better.

Good to know that they will allow you to switch. Just shot Kaplan an email asking to switch, so I will see what they say.

David Holmes was very good. I guess it just depends what teaching style you prefer and I preferred David Holmes’ style.

Perhaps you mean Andy Holmes?

Andy’s great, but he owes me a Jack Russell terrier. (He said that he was going to mail me one, but I keep checking the front porch and it’s never arrived.)

Argh! I didn’t know Kaplan actually allow people switch! I guess it is too late know but good to know! Thank you GAAPIFRS

Kaplan let me switch and I just watched the Quant and Econ classes by Holmes and found them to be very good reviews of that material. Might not be bad a idea to still try to switch if you don’t like Tolia.