small stock premium revisited

I am getting confused about this and i posted this before but the answers did not check out. I am re-posting this again. On page 595 of book 4 I see this sentence “If the CAPM is used with public companies with similar operations and similar revenue size, as stated, then the calculation likely captures the small stock premium and should not be added to the estimate” this is different from what is written in the response about a statement on capm in the mock test 1 morning session which says “The capital asset pricing model (CAPM) captures company specific and market risk” The q asks which statement is wrong and the above one on capm is. I get why this is wrong but the justification is tripping me up. “Hughes’ note about the CAPM is not accurate. CAPM only incorporates a single risk premium for market risk (beta); it does not incorporate company-specific (idiosyncratic) risk” how can capm only include one risk premium when the cfa book clearly states that in the regular capm model small stock premium is already built into this. can someone pls clarify.

any ideas?

does anyone have any idea on this?

company specific risk is unsystematic risk related to the company which CAPM does not capture…

small stock premium refers to the increase in systematic risk due to small stock which should be captured by CAPM