getting anxious - forgetting things?

Cant wait for this to be over, maybe the impatience is kicking in but anyone else having this problem?

Of coures… I think I peaked out too early… I may have hit my peak last weekend for the Live Kaplan mock, and feeling like I’m losing a lil bit every day… just hope to hold on a little longer.

I noticed that in your thread on A/R securitization you forgot the “n”.

i agree with 125mph, i peaked june 2nd now i am tanking off. i guess the burnout is kicking in.

pray to god i do well in 10 days

Every night right now

s2000…any advice. I feel like over the past 10 days i forgot everything

Maybe you really didn’t know anything?

I hope one mock per day strategy can keep this life burning, and can keep you running, at least that is what i do

lol your comments!

Re-reading as many topics as I can that I feel I don’t remember seems to be working like a charm

So anxious/stressed out between this exam and a major work project due the same damn week. Despite all of the work i’ve put in i’m still not getting high enough scores in FRA. I feel like that is going to be my make or break topic.

Reading a whole topic from the curriculum now? You sure it pays off well at this stage? i agree if you would be solving EOC, or BBs but reading a topic will consuming much time

Guys, this truly is brutal… But I just remembered, the EIGHT weeks that follow the exam haven’t even started.

I’m still doing topic tests and scores have been improving dramatically and already did all EOCs last week I will re-do them one last time next week. After re-reading sections you pick up on the details you hadn’t originally internalized and certain things will finally just click. Strange how it works but it’s working for me.

Now it is clear, yes this is great of course i personally prefer to stick to CFAI materials at the last week, though you are rereading topics again fro curriculum which sounded tough at this time

I know what you mean. AnalystForum will be in read-only mode starting the Friday before the exam. I may have to take the day off work, or actually face having to do real work. God I hate these exams.

Skim.

Go back through the books and just refresh your memory: “I remember that,” “Oh, yeah,” and so on. It’s all in there (your head), you just need to reinvigorate the prompts. Write out the formulae at least once each.

Be sure to review Ethics and GIPS next week.

Luckily for L2’ers, no GIPS! :slight_smile:

See: it’s happening to me, too: forgetting which forum I’m in.

Yes: scratch GIPS. But make sure you to review ROS.

They did an AMA on REDDIT just now. Some good points. He basically in more words or less said that if you can hit 70% on the exam you’re very likely to pass.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFA/comments/8qv1bi/i_am_peter_mackey_developer_of_the_cfa_exam_ask/

edit: Guys, this is REALLY doable. all we need is 70%. And we KNOW that FRA/Equity will have the most item sets. 70% of a topic that has four item sets is ONLY 17 questions right. We’ve all put in enough work to get 17 out of 24. 70% of a topic where there’s only 1 item set on the exam is 4 questions - basically it’s 4.