average CFAI B mock exam score?

[original post removed]

Average of 80% (85% on the morning session and 75% on the afternoon session). I think its a shame they dont provide the printable version of the mock B.

You really don’t read anything besides the stuff you post? https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91365640

83 AM / 88 PM

yours?

I read your post on the other topic and have to say that I have the same feeling on ethics. On the majority of questions Im not 100% sure about which is the correct answer and Im always having that feeling that I’m more trying to guess than anything else.

But after more than 350 hours of study I’m feeling comfortable with that feeling on ethics (the feeling of trying to guess).

Taking PM tonight - got crushed on FI in the AM session but overall good with the score.

CFAI B was my first non-Schweser mock and I’ll say the questions were more straightforward, but there was a different depth to the line of questioning on some of questions in CFAI vs Schweser. Definitely requires you to go deeper than Schweser imo

65 :)))))))

I am going to take it tomorrow or Saturday. I am so anxious that it will probably end up being tomorrow that I sit for the whole thing. Level 1 CFAI mock, I scored 68 a week before the exam and over 70 in all categories on the real test. Mock A my average is 77 for level II (bumped my score up because there is a question in FI that has a backward induction problem with NO exhibit which I missed, smh.). So if my mock B score is 70 or over, I think I am gonna feel decent come next Saturday

you’ll both pass.

AM 80%, it’s amazing that the ones I got wrong are all from ethics, corp fin, the first econ set, and Karen Spaulding.

Going to start PM tomorrow.

I’m a little embarrassed to ask but… can anyone tell me why we aren’t using the loan rate of 12% to calculate the questions from corporate finance? It states that the entire project will be financed by the 12% loan. Is it because the discount rate is to reflect project risk, NOT how it’s financed?

ignore financing costs and sunk costs in determining viability of cop fin. project.

Did you take the CFAI Mock A? If so, what did you score?

Thanks for the help!

AM 80% PM 87%

No worries! You are in good shape I think!

AM 82% PM 70% Avg 76%

Going to take Mock A this weekend to see how consistent I am

Wow, I guess I’m the only one who found Mock B hard… I had a panic attack because I got a 60 on it…

Hey man, don’t worry too much. The people actively commenting on this website are not representative of the general population of test-takers. I know multiple people who never cracked 61% on CFAI mocks and still passed L2

Yeah and I haven’t had a job since February LOL this is all I do tbh. Just keep grinding! Focus on what your results are telling you and hammer those weak areas. You’ll be good to go!

Lol so I guess your username isn’t exactly accurate?

I made 75k off crypto. Bought 25k worth of XRP couple days before Thanksgiving. Quit my job and went to Asia/Australia.

Dang it sounds like you’re living the life lol. Here I am sitting in a damn cubicle all day