How much to study today thru friday

I havent really studied at all since my last practice test (last friday)

a bit worried, but not sure how much 3 days now would make a difference.

Maybe just do some light review and any remaining TT’s, or reset them and cherry-pick topics that are weaker areas? How’ve you been doing on mocks? Think that would be another indication of if you should be going all out, or just reviewing to maintain.

You obviously need to put work in over the next few days, but without overdoing it. I believe that at this point in the process, it is largely (although not fully) an “either you know the material or you don’t” situation. As prepared candidates, our extremely late and painful nights should have already happened for us.

I don’t think you should necessarily go try to learn new material that you have NO clue on at this point, but better be ready to get the points where you can, and you need to be reviewing this week to ensure that that happens.

I am scoring mid to high sixties. My plan is to nail ethics then I should be good

You’ll be fine. Just don’t panic on test day. Get good sleep, eat a good breakfast. All the obvious stuff.

there are items in accounting and equity that i am still confused on…should i worry about those or just focus on nailing ethics?

Can’t hurt to run through everything to stay fresh, especially stuff you’re still struggling with.

Yeah, sounds like some light review makes sense for the next couple of days, but I think you should be feeling fine going into the exam. An intangible that we all need to deliver on is to have confidence throughout the exam, that will be an important part as well.

^ +1,000

ought to keep_running until the last day