Schweser v CFAI Mocks

Hello,

CFAI is proving to be much easier than Schweser mocks - is anyone else feeling the same?

have you done mock exam b?

Doing them both would be a good formula, though no mocks for me anymore , i am saving my energy for the real thing ! just going through my flash cards

CFA Mock scores were:

Mock A (AM: 77; PM: 68)

Mock B (AM: 66, PM: 63)

Touch and go for the pass.

Mock B was a lot harder, in my opinion. Especially the ethics portion.

Is Schweser a lot easier?

Yes - mock b was difficult but Schweser was much more intensive… it wasn’t that it was so difficult but the form of the questions were poorly written and felt more like trickery than actually testing the knowledge… also, not really excited about these exchange rates in the multiple formats - totally inconsistent and it’s already complicated that CFA quotes currencies different and Schweser is even worse. Eur v dollar or usd / eur 1.55 then we have $/£ .60

I just did my final L2 mock… time to relax!!!~!!!

Well deserved. Tomorrow I will not do anything except LOOK at mocks and read ethics. No calculators for me.

I averaged 72/82 on mock A and 63/58 on mock B

I think CFAI was more difficult on ethics vs Kaplan, but asides from that not much different. Kaplan seemed to get into some more details than CFAI, but I like that.

Mock B wasn’t too bad imho

88AM/85PM

Some of Kaplans were super easy though…I did Kaplan number 6 yesterday got a 93.33% on AM/90% on PM

Im just ready for this thing to be over!!!

Have any of you experienced questions that magically appear after you have submitted the CFA mocks? Three questions in Mock B (PM) and two in Mock B (AM). When was reviewing the questions after I saw them but definitely didn’t see them while answering the questions?

No bud. Magic ain’t real.