What do you folks plan to do in about next 2 months before results?

What do you folks plan to do in about next 2 months before results?

I mean anyone planning to learn Financial Modelling, Python / R, FinTech stuff while waiting for the results?

Going on a full blown Eurotrip. Leavin the 3rd. Come back the 19th so that’ll only be a month at that point left.

What a prefect way to use the time. Which cities are you visiting? I visited Rome, Venice, London, Paris while waiting for Level 1 results. It was awesome.

Nice! Been to those spots, except Venice. Stockholm, Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague, and Amsterdam.

Catch up on needed stuff:

• Car maintenance

• Dentist trip

• Take dogs to vet

• Knocking out a bunch of CE’s for my other designations and licenses

Gonna go spend time with brother in Atlanta and try learning some financial modelling.

Going back to the gym…waiting for my final capstone course to become a CA charterholder on 6 July…thinking of doing FRM level 2 in nov or taking a much needed break from hard study. Reading things non-finance related like a fantasy novel. Getting new glasses as too much study has worsened my eyes…maybe i should blame CFAI for this.

Drink.

Look for a new job that is finance-related. Took L2 without any experience in any field of Finance yet.

football :heart:

ask my friends to take me back

get back to dancing…salsa and bachata!

I’ve been saying for at least the last 10 years that i’m going to learn python. I’m now honest with myself that i’ll never have more than a trivial understanding of it. I was playing some chess before the exam, so i’m gonna get back into that.

I’m also finally going to finish this book https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-socionomic-theory-of-finance-robert-prechter/1125529336

Going to Greece next week for 2 weeks… When I get back I’m going to read, learn programming, and play golf a lot.

When I was in high school, I had a friend who played golf; he invited me to play one day. I’d never played before.

The first tee was elevated: perhaps 30 yards/meters to a severe drop-off to the fairway. My tee shot was a line drive; it was about 6 feet (2 meters) off the ground when it hit the drop-off. My second stroke on the fairway hit a tree, and I ended up about 20 yards/meters _ behind _ where I started.

On one hole (about 150 yards/meters, over a ditch/valley/chasm), I said that I thought that I would use a 5-wood for my tee shot (as if I had a clue what I was talking about). My friend said that nobody uses a 5-wood for anything.

My tee shot put me on the green; nobody else in our foursome made the green on their tee shot.

After that day, I decided that if I were to take up golf, I would find it the most frustrating undertaking I had ever made.

haha. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit a tree and had the ball end up further behind me.

If you take golf even remotely serious, then you will get frustrated. These guys who say “it’s relaxing” do not care about how good or bad they play.