CFA Institute website update

Hi guys, Level III candidate here but our forum is pretty much dead right now. :slight_smile: Did anyone notice that they did website maintenance last Friday and again will do this Friday? As soon as you open the website, there is a message “Password-protected pages will be unavailable on Friday, 3 August from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET for scheduled maintenance.” Wondering if they are posting your results now and hiding them to open in 2 weeks. We still have 4 weeks, this wait is killing me and have been checking the website and this forum almost every day…

Good luck everyone!

They’re yet to set the MPS at level 1 and 2, which will happen next week. Fingers crossed man.

Well, we are at the end of week 6. They are processing Level 1 and 2 results internally on week 6 and 7.

…maybe they will just drop a surprise bomb and send the results on the 7th instead of the 14th…

…but nah~~ I bet they wont do that…

Website maintenance happens all the time. Nothing new about it. The Exam Registration season is coming up for Level 2 and Level 3 candidates. So They might also need to remove access to Topic Tests etc for all the candidates around exam result date.

CFA Institute website also hosts information about many other Programs (CIPM and Investment Foundation Program), Events, Research and Analysis, Financial Analyst Journals etc. So the maintenance could be related to update anything.

L3 forums pretty much dead I have agree. Although I think it is definitely too early for a tell even if there was a tell. I don’t feel I did too hot this year for L3 as I thought I had done last year (but still failed) so I’m not really too excited about exam results haha. L3 exam this year was hard. Hands down.