46 hours left !! Are you ready?

It would be interesting to know the overall pass rate and the pass rate for candidates who are active on AF. 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

"Using Wiley for my CFA journey was by far the best option… I was able to pass on my first attempt.”– Moe E., Canada

Yes I really wish there was a poll function the mods could run. All these peeps and yet no one is using us

I am gonna check it tomorrow morning. I will either be too exited or too disappointed when the email turns up around mid-night and neither will help me sleep tonight…so good luck guys!

94 glorious minutes

I’m clenching my butthole harder than a prostitute can suck herself to your wallet…

You're about as useful as a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest

Good luck everyone!  May your results not be delayed until 3:45pm EST like what happened to me (and lots of others) last year.

StevenVR wrote:

I’m clenching my butthole harder than a prostitute can suck herself to your wallet…

strong first post there pal

Message me about the number 1 best wine club in NYC.

June results are bound to be delayed. Only the ones out in January for the attempt in December comes out ASAP.

Hoping the best for y’all today!

The dream is now a reality

Good luck everyone!! Especially to #47!

1/2 hour left 

Lol @tactics control

good luck folks! 

Big Dreams Require Big Sacrifices - VWJETTY

hmmm Kinda sweeter than expected, 70 up in all whew!!

-2 hours