Too nervous to check results? Post here for advice, when you plan to look, and encouragement to open the bloody email!!

Anxiety is off the charts for me so I’m taking a breather before checking my email. If I felt more confident about the exam I’m sure I wouldn’t have this issue…but I know it’ll be close.

Hope this place can be comforting for those feeling stressed. I’m going to crush work as a distraction and check results around lunch…

When are you going to look?

I looked immediately because this year I am not at work. Last year for L1, I didn’t peek until I was in my car after work. I definitely understand the feeling, but remember that at the end of the day, pass or fail, you are better off than most!

How in the world, do you spend 400-700 hours studying for an exam, and then not want to open the results email?

just do it buddy. you’re eventually gonna do it.

grow a pair and open it :smiley:

Good Luck!

You’re result is set in stone now, so just look and be done with it - pass or fail. I hope you will be able to take on L3 next year and I personally hope NOT to see you in the L3 forum next year;-)(#2weeksofstressleftforus)

after work…

because if I don’t get the results I want, I know I will screw up at work and my work won’t tolerate any mistakes.

I feel you. I was in the same situation last year.

Not sure if this makes things worse, but I failed and I got 65%…so MPS is probably on the high end this year?

bumsookim1985 wrote:

after work…

because if I don’t get the results I want, I know I will screw up at work and my work won’t tolerate any mistakes.

I feel you. I was in the same situation last year.

ehhhhhhh too late…I checked…lol

So did you pass? :slight_smile:

I was in the same position as you but I was curious too although I didn’t want to but my parents were like just check it, it doesn’t matter so I was like fcuk it, let’s see. So gather up some courage man, you can do it.