Economics

Thoughts on skipping Economics?

DON’T !!!

I’d go ahead and skip it.

Spend your time on the other topics; you can hit Economics next year.

It’s only like 3 readings…why would you skip? Your score will end up being ‘solow’

economics was a huuge part of this year’s exam. If you had skipped it going into 2018 L2, and killed other sections, you probably still would’ve failed.

If it’s shortcuts you’re looking for, I’d suggest a keyboarding certificate. Good luck

Lol

You don’t want to skip Economics :slight_smile:

That’s a good one!

I’m guessing OP just wanted to get some attention from folks for today but I’ll join…

Really cool idea, especially in finance, is to pay a good amount of money for study material and then ask people if you should read it. Maybe just not buy it then?

You still have more than 9 months before the exam and thinking of skipping topics?

Economics is not only very important for the Exam, you might also need Economics Knowledge if you work in one of the Investment industry roles. I will suggest you to have a firm grip on Economics and spend good amount of time on it for the exam

thumbs up - lol

Pretty much skipped economics (below 50%) and still passed. Just make sure you kill ethics (Above 70) or at least one topic above (80%)