Most Comprehensive Video Lectures

Any suggestions on which video lectures are the most in-depth? Planning on using the Schweser notes and I’d like to supplement with videos that are more comprehensive than Schweser chapter videos. I’ve been leaning towards Mark Meldrum, but I’ve heard Wiley is also good. Any tips here?

Can’t say for level II because I didn’t purchase any video for it.

However, in level I, I use Schweser Video and it was comprehensive enough to be my only source of study.

I studied for L2 almost exclusively with Wiley’s video lectures. Did all CFAI BBPs and EOCs, of course. Passed with flying colors.

Mark Meldrum’s videos are very good. Package isn’t crazy expensive and he includes printable notes/PDFs.

Mark Meldrum videos are best. Very comprehensive, his focus is more on explaining concepts and quite economical plus he is very responsive.

I’ve used Mark Meldrum videos as a supplement for level I and level II. I don’t think you could go wrong with him. I watched a Schweser video once and it was drier than the Sahara.

What about the Gobi? Or the Kalahari? Or the Atacama?

Willey were really good. Specially FRA, FI, Deriv, Econ (Currencies) and Quant. Relied solely on them along with BB and EOC and Passed first go.

Goodluck!

Or Namib? Or Black Rock?

From what I understand, the Atacama’s the driest of the deserts.

sure

How about the McMurdo dry valleys