CFA Level II Self study

Hello everyone!

Respected members and level 3 candidates, I want to ask if it is wise to prepare level 2 exam with self study, given time of more than 8 months and being a full time student. Please reply.

Thank You.

P.S:

I pass whole ACCA and CFA level 1 with 4 months of self study.

Question for ques, sorry for that. How you found ACCA,. Easy or tough and which guide u followed?

On CFA, I guess it can be passed through self study with help of third party prep providers…

8 months is a long time and yes, sufficient. The program was designed to be self-study.

Read the curriculum, summarise your own notes, do the EOCs, online topical quizzes and mocks from CFAI (assuming you are not getting any third party prep materials).

Some of my coleages passed the LII with self study. I believe that its enough time, but you have to take care how disciplined you are and how much finance exprecience you have!

I passed with self study. Why not try and learn it on your own? You have AF to consult with the portions that challenge you.

ACCA isn’t difficult to pass if you have right approach to prepare each specific paper.

I used Kaplan text and practice kit for all ACCA papers except P3 and P7. Used LSBF notes and lectures for P3 and P7.