CFAI Question Bank

Hi everyone,

I just logged in the CFAI Qbank website. There are much less questions for level 2 than there were for level 1. For those who have been successful on level 2, did you keep these questions for the last few weeks of studies or you did them as soon as you finished a reading? I also noticed that they are quite hard, could not get 1 good answer in the first vignette… but managed to get 3 good answers on the second.

I don’t know if they’ve updated them significantly, but I particularly remember the L2 question bank (item sets) provided by the CFAI to be challenging.

I started knocking them out about 2 months before the exam. Before then, I think I was just doing practice quizzes from Wiley to keep content that I’d already covered relatively fresh.

Definitely cover all the practice questions provided by the CFAI. If you can handle them, I believe you’ll find the actual exam to be very manageable.

Best of luck!

Thanks for your response! I think I will leave them for the end. One thing I noticed is that there are fewer questions than L1 so I want to make sure I use them in the best way possible.

Yea, I’d agree leaving them towards the end, and just exhaust the questions obviously at the end of each reading, within each reading, and any qbank from the main prep providers if you’re using one.

I look forward to the morning you wake up, pour up a nice warm coffee, sit down at your desk and decide to take a look at your first Accounting Topic Test, Eriksson.

Eriksson <3