Helpful Strategy, Maybe?

Level 2 retaker here so I’d like to think that I’ve exhausted pretty much every third party out there. For those that are looking for some guidance, the following strategy has really helped me understand and grasp the material. I guess we’ll find out in a few months if it actually works though.

• Level Up just released a Level II slide book and its excellent. In conjunction with the slide book, I use Mark Meldrum videos and follow along in the slides. I also have the CFAI curriculum open on another screen so I can further review topics and complete BB examples
  • After Marks detailed video, I’ll pull up the review videos and fast forward to where he starts going through EOC questions. I then plan to go back and redo EOC without Mark’s guidance
  • From there, complete all the questions on CFAI website before doing all the mocks I can get my hands on

There’s no shortcut to level 2, but I think the key is to actually understand the curriculum and not just memorize info. Mark does a good job at dumbing down some topics and applying real life examples. The Level Up slide book is also very helpful for review.

Just some thoughts as I grind away on this Saturday. Persistence is also key, cheers to all.