Saturation Point

Have anyone of you have reach saturation, at a level that you’re tired and can’t get the knowledge And feeling that can’t retain anything ?

how to overcome this??,

during first pass through, i definitely felt that i was forgetting stuff soon after finishing a topic and moving on to the next one. as long as you’re understanding the material on your first pass-through, it’ll come back to you much faster when you come back to the topic later.

i think the process - i.e., understanding a topic & doing some practice problems --> forgetting the topic --> revisiting topic and attempting some more practice problems - is actually a pretty effective way to learn, for me at least.

thank you very much iceman_1212

Here are some tips to overcome this situation (Just my 2 cents):

(1) Study different subjects and do some practice questions. If you are doing some mock exams, you can do them with an open book at this stage.

(2) Go through Ethics study material and do some practice questions.

(3) Mix your study schedule with some topics that are your favorite till the time you pick up some momentum and then get back to some topics that are relatively hard for you.

(4) Take short breaks in between your study - Listen to some music etc, whatever you like to do in your spare time.

thank you

Always welcome.