Which mocks to purchase and any recommendations?

Considering so many official providers, please recommend which mocks to purchase and also let me know if I can only purchase mocks?

I am listing randomly some of the mocks, please let me know if these are worth purchasing. Please make them in order of relevance and difficulty:

1. Konvexity

2. CFA Institute

3. Scheweser

4. Wiley

5. Finquiz

6. IFT

7. Mark Meldrum

Please add any important one i missed. I planned to purchase above but problem is that i am not using Mark resources and they don’t sell only mock test. How you guys tackled it?

Much appreciate if i can get some advise from CFA Chartered Holders.

Kaplan >> Wiley IMO

You should check with your society to see if they offer the CFA Boston Mock. Pretty good IMO but my only issue is that it contained a few errors last year so I’m a little hesitant this year.

Is this supposed to be a testimonial or a diss?

Definitely NOT a diss. I really think the Boston mock exams are great practice. Definitely in my top 3, especially going down the home stretch…BUT I just wanted to give a little disclaimer that the exams had errors/typos in the past, which got a bit frustrating if you can understand. Other than that, great mock.

Just FYI, they’ll have the errata posted on their website or upon email request a few days after the proctored mock is held.

1. Konvexity (solid mocks, but some questions are not relevant anymore)

2. CFA Institute (the best there is)

3. Scheweser (2nd best, very very close to the real deal)

4. Wiley (stay away)

5. Finquiz (not familar with L2 but L3 mocks are much more difficult than the real thing)

6. IFT (de ja vu… IFT mocks give me the impression they are just CFAI old mocks and EOC questions with names changed and numbers changed)

7. Mark Meldrum (this is new, Bill write it, might be worth a look)

8. Boston Society (they have errors, they are still good, but expensive).

I would buy Kaplan, Konvexity, MM as primary… and obviously do CFAI.

Secondary I would get Boston, IFT and Finquiz.

To be accurate.

I found schweser mocks are way tougher than CFAI mock. Did anyone experience the same thing?

Yeah I’d agree for L1. Haven’t tried L2 mocks from schweser though.