Schweser mocks difficulty

I found schweser mocks are way difficult than CFAI mocks, TT, eoc and BB.

Feeling the same way here…

Just skip it. My friend told me( who is appearing for the exam again) that schweser mocks are garbage. Actual exam won’t be anything like it. Just do eoc and cfai mocks multiple times to clear the exam.

Last year, I found that Schweser exams for level 1 were different from the actual exam and the CFAI mocks in terms of their form. However, going through them was a good exercise to go over the breadth of the material that was covered in the curriculum so remind me of concepts that I needed to brush up on and review…It was a good way to get exposure to a variety of question types and concepts.

That being said…Are there any other 3rd party providers that offer exams that are representative of the actual exam content on level 2, since we still need to have sufficient practice on realistic exam types.

It’s dissapointing that the CFAI only has 2 mocks at level 2 and that only 1 is printable…

Perhaps I feel schweser are more difficult because I’m not english native speaker. But I really can’t tell if that’s the case. For me they are harder, in a bad way. Schweser make me dizzy…

Schweser mocks for level 2 is about as close as it gets to the exam. Trust me on that :slight_smile:

Even closer than CFAI mocks? I find Schweser mocks and CFAI mocks way way different.

Maybe you don’t notice any difference cuz your native language is english.

Any one else with experience agree with this? On a similar topic, if a candidate were to focus on either EOC questions or third party exams, which would you choose?

Schweser mocks are not very similar to the actual exams but they are still worth doing if you’ve already done CFAI mocks and EOCs multiple times. CFAI mocks are, obviously, by far the closest to the actual exam. EOCs are important to do but also realize EOCs are generally much easier than exam questions.