CFA Mock A morning

How did you find in the level of difficulty the CFA mock A morning session? I found it very tricky, I’m I alone ?

Just did it, too much concepts testing rather than calculations. And yeah, I also find it very tricky. FRA part was such a headache.

I also noticed that they put two or more readings in one vignette, which makes them even more complicated, because in TTs there was one reading per vignette.

Got 47%, I’m f**cked during actual exam.

No you’re not alone, I remember the FRA vignette being an absolute ball ache. Took A am two weekends ago and scored 55%. Redid it this weekend and scored >70% - i know there’s bias because you’ve seen some of the questions before, but it definitely helps reinforce areas where you struggled on. Would recommend going back and redoing A am in the next few weeks.

It’s very difficult and does not test you on the core concepts within the curriculum. Schweser exams are easier.

Schweser exams are easier? I thought it is a difficult mocks of all

I found the AM portion pretty difficult, I got destroyed by Ethics 2/6 and FRA 1/6. Got a 55%, made a few stupid mistakes. PM was more manageable and I pulled out a 72%.

I also got 70% on PM. And failed AM section (47%). Level 2 results is very volatile.