How to study for CFA2 working 90 hours a week. (rhetorical question)

Hi all.

I work with equities and I work some 90 hours per week. It’s a very intense job and I just started, so there is so much I have to learn about the job itself, etc. So my question is, how the hell can you study for CFA working these hours? Answering my own question, you can’t, right? Or am I wrong and some of you guys somehow do it?.. Studying during the week is out of question. Then on weekend, there is always stuff to do, so I don’t see how can you pass that thing with one day of study per week.

Any of you have experience with this?

Good luck to you if you are going to try, but there’s no way I’d be able to do that many hours and undertake the CFA program. Something will crack, unless you’re superhuman.

The things that you control are 1) when you start studying for the exam; 2) how much you sleep; 3) your willingness to sacrifice your social & family life. Hopefully 90 hour weeks won’t persist (I also work in equities, and while it can be bad it doesn’t always hit that hard) though if it’s not likely to change then you just need to make do with the hand that you’ve been dealt.

168 hours in the week, budget accordingly.

If you want to do it, you will find a way. See what’s in your control. However, if you can’t do it this year, you can do it next year, just start early. It’s not end of the world.

#teamnosleep.