3 weeks to go, how do you feel?

How do you guys feel?

Pretty lit

In between fear, doubt, sadness, hope, anger, and apathy all in a constant loop. Not too far from being classified as a mental illness.

Feeling somewhat OK for the exam, but definitely struggling mentally with all of the weaknesses that I am uncovering through my revision. Have my first child due to be born any day now so in truth my focus probably isn’t as good as it otherwise could have been!

congrats dude, my daughter borne the day after I made CFA Level I

I’m feeling so Glorious!

Can’t wait to get this over and done with. The fact that I will be my last exam (if I pass) keeps me going and motivated.

On that note…it’s 8:24am on saturday morning and I’m about to start AM portion of the mock exam followed by the PM portion. What a joyful saturday this will be!

I’ve had to start lifting weights again because the rage was becoming too much, works a treat.

Have also realised there is nothing but downside to letting your feeling of misery take over. Now that I care less my study sessions are much more productive - hilarious right. So basically feeling glorious!

Working out, or exercise in general, works wonders when you’re studying a lot. During the weekends, I like doing a 3-1-3, 3hrs of studying, followed by a 1h workout, and then hitting the books for another 3hrs. I feel like the exercise in between kind of refreshes your brain and makes memorization and learning a lot more easier.

haha I nailed a 3-1-3 today, it definitely gives you that refresh. Should maybe pump some iron on exam day between papers…

Simple Rule of Life: Sleep enough, eat well/healthy and workout often.

Other things simply tend to fall in place (for the most part) when you take care of these three things.

Eat sleep study repeat