Difficulty of CFA Mocks

How did you all feel about the difficulty of the CFA mocks? I took the AM Mock 2 and got a 58%. Not sure if people found that one was harder then the others but just trying to gauge how much I should be freaking out!

Thanks!

I also think that it was harder. I made 2 IFT Mocks so far and scored 70% on both. On Mock Exam B from CFAI I scored 65%; on AM Session 68% and on PM Session 62%… Definitely felt harder than the IFT Mocks

I have been doing the mocks on Mark Meldrum’s PhD site. IMO, they are not formatted in the same style of CFAI, but I think are excellent for encompassing the entire syllabus and making you learn additional areas when coming to review. The ones I have done so far, I have found more difficult than CFAI, but I think that is a good thing. Better now, than on the actual day!

Has anyone else done the mocks on MM’s site? What’s your opinion of them?

So far, I’ve done Mark Meldrum’s mock exam 1 & 2. I found questions to be challenging but I can’t compare to other exams, since these are the first two that I’ve done so far. My score is 62% on both exams, wonder what others are scoring? little disappointed with the results so far, but I believe the topics tested in these two exams are wake up call on the volume of material and depth of understanding required at this level :frowning:

Last year I did IFT exams which started off harder then got easier. I then proceeded with CFA mock and believe i got 58 on one and 70+ plus on another. I passed with a score higher than the 90 percentile. Don’t get too disheartened and keep practicing. I did 11 exams in total. The actual exam felt a little easier than the cfa mocks from what i remember.

I’ve always found the CFA mocks and the CFA online topic tests (qbank) to be more difficult than the real thing going all the way back to level 1. The real results bear that out as I’ve always done slightly better (2-4%) on the real thing vs what I got on the mocks. That said, 58% ain’t that great so would recommend you hit the stuff you’re scoring lowest on and bring them up.